Club Penguin Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greatest Trainer Ever

Go down

The Greatest Trainer Ever Empty The Greatest Trainer Ever

Post  Suandep Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:39 pm

Chapter 1: Emily and Vulpix

I was walking along, on my tenth birthday. I was just thinking "If only I lived near a Pokemon Professor's Lab." Then, I got an idea. I went to my house and told my mom that I was leaving. She was desperately trying to find out why I was leaving. I told her that I wanted to become a Pokemon trainer. She finally agreed to letting me go. I said my good-byes to my family and friends. Then I got my bike out, put in the fastest gear, checked to make sure I had everything in my bookbag, and rode away quickly. I looked back at my town. I became filled with sorrow. But I knew this was my calling. My whole life was meant to be a Pokemon trainer. I had to show the world that I was a winner. So I sped to Pallet Town. I lived in Lavridge Town. It was a long journey. I met many other Trainers. I wished that I could battle them. But they just scoffed at me, seeing I didn't even have my first Pokemon. This made me even more determined to get to Pallet Town. When I finally got there, Professor Oak was waiting for me it seemed. He said "How may I help you?" I asked him if I could have a Pokemon. He said "Hmmm... Now you've come rather late in the year haven't you?" I said "My birthday's later in the year. In December." He sort of understood. He did say he had one Pokemon left. But he also said it didn't get along well with strangers. It had to spend a LONG time to get used to someone. But I didn't care. Even if it was a Pokemon I didn't like, I just wanted to be a Pokemon trainer. I wanted to be the very best. I wanted to surpass my father. Ash Ketchum. He was the champion when he was a kid. Now I wanted him to be proud of me. I knew I had the skills to be the greatest master of them all. I was on a master quest. So, that's how I became a Pokemon trainer, I thought while sitting to that very first Pokemon of mine. My very special, unique, Vulpix. Professor Oak wasn't lying, Vulpix was very stubborn. But she warmed up to me. Then, it went like it did for my father. Vulpix wouldn't cooperate with me, then I tried to catch a Pokemon by myself. But it actually worked for me. Just like Ash, I caught a Caterpie. Vulpix was sitting against a tree snickering. But she then realized that I was born to be a master of all Pokemon. So she started to cooperate. Vulpix and I started on our way to the next town. We traveled on and on. And now here we were. Facing the Elite Four. Now it was up to me and Vulpix. And the rest of my team. Ok, so up to the first member of the Elite Four. "Hello, Loreli." I murmured. "Hi." she said quietly. "Go Vulpix!!" I screeched. "Go Lapras!" she said looking worried. Then I realized why. She uses Water and Ice type Pokemon. I have a mixed team. I'm gonna kick her butt, I thought. "Vulpix, use Lava Field!" "Lava Field?!?!?!?!?!" she said looking confused. "Oh, I forgot to say. I make my own moves. Good luck..." I said slyly. "Oh no..." she whispered. "Lapras, use Surf." she said calmly. Oh crud, I thought. This is bad, she'll just burn out my Lava Field. But, not if I can get her to use her Dewgong, and then use Icebeam. Hmmm... "Well, we'll be good, as long as she doesn't use Dewgong, right Vulpix?" I said using reverse phsycology. "Go, Dewgong!" she yelled. "Oh no!!!!!" I fake shouted. Vulpix knew what I was up to. She started shaking her head wildly. Then, I said, "Hey, you take the first move 'k?" She replied, "Gladly. Dewgong, use Icebeam!" "Vulpix, use Lava Field!" It turned out so that the lava froze. But, Vulpix was in between the two layers. Then I grinned. Vulpix knew what she was doing. She was burning a hole underneath Dewgong secretly. Then she moved back. Dewgong fell in and she jumped out. Dewgong fainted. She then decided to send out her Jynx. I easily defeated it. After finally defeating Loreli, I moved on to Bruno. But, since he's a Fighting and Rock trainer, I had to send out my Starmie. Starmie fainted after making Bruno's Onix faint. So then, I knew I had to put my faith in Vulpix. I sent her out. She turned out getting me to the battle of the Champion. I was so excited! But then, I remembered who the Pokemon Champion was. Ash Ketchum. I had to battle my own father. Now, I was nervous. I walked into the room. "Hello, dad." I said nervously. "Hello, Emily." he said, obviously surprised. "Ready to battle?" I asked. "Yup." he said. "Just don't go easy on me!" I said as I sent out Vulpix. He sent out the all-famous Pikachu. "Well, this is gonna be a fun battle, Vulpix use Lava Field!" "Your old made-up move eh, well fine, Pikachu use Thunderbolt!" "Oh no, I'm blasting off again." I said sarcastically, mocking Team Rocket. They were my Dad's old rivals. Then I pulled a new trick out of the bag.

Chapter 2: A New Trick?!

"Vulpix, use Lava Field, then jump up in the air!" "Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!" "Now Vulpix!" Vulpix was still in the air, then she did a somersault. She came hurtling down toward the ground and landed on Pikachu's back. "Vulpix, use bite!" Vulpix used Bite as hard as she could. "Now Vulpix, hop on to the lava!" Vulpix obeyed. "Now, you know what to do next!" My dad got a look of suspicion on his face. You see, Vulpix was absorbing the lava for more power. "Now, Vulpix use Flamethrower!!!!!!" "OH NO!!!!" my dad shouted. Pikachu got blasted with a furious ball of flames. The next thing we knew, Pikachu fell over on the ground. "Pikachu, take a rest, come over here." Pikachu hobbled over to my dad. He sent out his next Pokemon. "Go... BULBASAUR!!" Ok, I thought, this should be easy. But knowing my dad, I should have guessed what he was about to do.
Suandep
Suandep
Admin

http://www.clubpenguinmasters.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum